55-year-old woman who had received burn injuries after fire broke out due to cooking gas leak at her home at Mattan in south Kashmir’s Anantnag district, succumbed to her injuries today.
Her relatives said that the woman was busy cooking when fire broke out due to gas leakage before few days.
She suffered serious burn injuries in the incident.
“The girl was immediately shifted to District Hospital Anantnag and from there to SMHS, Srinagar where she succumbed to her injuries today morning, ” her relatives said.
Police identified the woman as Raja Bano, wife of Abdul Quyoom.