Srinagar: Eight more persons died due to the deadly virus (COVID-19) since last night in Kashmir, taking the fatality count due to this virus in Jammu and Kashmir UT to 633.
The victims according to health officials include;
• 70-year-old woman from Noorpora area of Pulwama
• 45-year-old man from Pinglen area of Pulwama
• 65-year-old man from Lapora village of Kupwara
• 70-year-old woman from Lolab area of Kupwara
• Man from Kralpora area of Kupwara
• Woman from Khanda area of Budgam
• 87-year-old man from Chadoora area of Budgam
• One person from Bandipora also died due to covid-19.
With these deaths, 633 people have died in Jammu and Kashmir UT so far due to this virus.