Srinagar: Seven more patients died due to the deadly virus (COVID-19) in Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday, thus taking the total toll of fatalities in Jammu and Kashmir UT to 498.
The six patients according to health officials include
• 65-year old from Gurez area of Bandipora
• 25-year-old man from Dangiwachi Baramulla
• 68-year-old man from Rainawari area of Srinagar
• 78-year-old man from Lal Bazar area of Srinagar
• 70-year-old man from Marhama village Anantnag
• 60-year-old man from Nawabazar area of Srinagar
• 50-year-old woman from Larkipora village of Anantnag
With these seven deaths, the death toll due to this virus in Jammu and Kashmir UT has reached to 499.