Srinagar: Seven more people died due to the deadly virus (COVID-19) in Jammu and Kashmir UT on Friday, thus taking the toll in JK to 373.
Four of the fresh victims are from Srinagar, two from south Kashmir, and one from Jammu.
Also Read : 17 dead in Afghanistan car bomb attack
The fresh death according to health officials include;
• 52-year-old man from Awantipora who died at CD hospital
• Woman from Pampore, who passed away at SKIMS Bemina.
• 82-year-old from Lal Bazar
• 75-year-old from Panzinara
• 62-year-old from Qamarwari
• 57-year-old from Rainawari
• In Jammu division, a 56-year-old man was brought dead to the GMC Jammu
So far 373 deaths have been reported in Jammu and Kashmir UT.