Srinagar: Seven more persons died in Kashmir valley due to the deadly virus (Coronavirus), taking the total death toll in Jammu and Kashmir due to COVID- 19 to 359.
According to health officials, the fresh fatalities include.
• 75-year-old woman from Srinagar.
• 72-year-old man also from Srinagar
• CRPF man of 198-BT
• 66-year-old woman from Shopian
• 55-year-old man from Central Kashmir’s Budgam,
• 70-year old lady woman from Baramulla
• 75-year-old male from Saloosa-Kreeri area of Baramulla
With these seven fresh deaths, the death toll in J&K has reached to 359.