Srinagar: Five more patients died due to the deadly virus (Covid-19) in Kashmir division since Friday, thus taking the total toll of fatalities due to this virus in Jammu and Kashmir to 683, health officials said.
The five patients who died due to this deadly virus (Covid-19) include;
• 64-year-old man from Dalgate Srinagar
• 76-year-old man from Mehjoor Nagar
• 62-year-old man from Pahalgam
• 65-year-old man from Tanghdar
• 60-year-old woman from Ganderbal
With these five deaths, the death toll due to this virus in Jammu and Kashmir UT has reached to 683.