• B A Ganaie
Srinagar : A cook was electrocuted to death in Kangan area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Friday.
24-year-old Mushtaq Ahmad Payer, Son of Wali Mohd, a resident of Payerpora-Hayhama area of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district received electric shock at a residential quarter of Dr Arizoo, situated at Trauma Hospital Kangan.
Mushtaq succumbed on way to a hospital, said an official.
Mushtaq as per the reports was working as a cook in Hotel Tranquil in Sonamarg, and was presently attached with the wife of the hotel owner as a cook.
Also Read : Youth electrocuted to death in north Kashmir
” The body of deceased will be handed over to his relatives after medico-legal formalities,” the official said.
Meanwhile, police has registered a case in this regard in Police station Kangan.