PDD lineman electrocuted in Kokernag

Electric Shock Representational Image
ads

A lineman of Power Development Department (PDD) was on Monday injured due after he received an electric shock at Adhal- Vailoo village of South Kashmir’s Anantnag district.

Reports reaching GMK said that lineman namely Abdul Hamid Mir, of Badasgam was repairing an electric wire at Adhal – Vailoo and in the course of time received an electric shock.

 

Also Read : Get Precautionary dose on priority, Director SKIMS to all frontline workers

 

The lineman suffered burn injuries and was shifted to sub-district hospital Kokernag for treatment.

ads

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

ads

You may like

Hot Videos
ads
In the news
ads