Jammu: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has filed a charge sheet in the Pulwama attack case, naming a number of Pakistani nationals, including JeM chief Masood Azhar.
The chargesheet was filed by the NIA before a special court in Jammu on Tuesday.
The NIA chargesheet named 19 people which included seven Pakistanis. Among seven Pakistanis, JeM chief Masood Azhar was named as the mastermind of the February 2019 Pulwama suicide attack.
Along with the Jaish chief, 18 other have been named as accused in the attack on security forces in Pulwama, which had resulted in the killing of 40 CRPF soldiers.
The 19 people named by the NIA in its charge sheet are:
• Masood Azhar Alvi, 52 years, Pakistani national
• Rouf Asgar Alvi, 47 years, Pakistani national
• Ammar Alvi, 46 years, Pakistani national
• Shakir Bashir, 24 Years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, J&K.
• Insha Jan, 22 Years r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, J&K
• Peer Tariq Ahmed Shah, 53 Years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, J&K
• Waiz-ul-Islam, 20 Years, r/o Srinagar, J&K
• Mohd Abbas Rather, 31 Years, r/o Kakapura, Pulwama, J&K.
• Bilal Ahmed Kuchhey, 28 years, r/o Hajibal, Lalhar, Pulwama, J&K
• Mohd Iqbal Rather, 25 years, r/o, Charar-e-Shareef, Budgam, J&K.
• Mohd Ismail, 25 years, r/o Pakistani national
• Sameer Ahmad Dar, 22 years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, Kashmir
• Ashaq Ahmed Nengroo, 33 years, r/o Rajpura, Pulwama
• Adil Ahmed Dar, 21 years, r/o Kakapora, Pulwama, Kashmir (Killed)
• Muhammad Umar Farooq, 24 years, r/o Pakistani national (Killed)
• Mohd Kamran Ali, 25 years, r/o Pakistani national (Killed)
• Sajjad Ahmed Bhat, 19 years, r/o Bijbehera, Anantnag (Killed)
• Mudasir Ahmad Khan, 24 years, r/o Awantipura, Pulwama (Killed)
• Qari Yasir, r/o Pakistani national (Killed)