Youth dies of electric shock in Central Kashmir’s Budgam

Electric Shock Representational Image
ads

A 24-year-old youth died after being electrocuted in Haran area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday.

The deceased, Rouf War, son of Abdul Rahim War of Haran was repairing a line, when he came in contact with a live wire.

 

Also Read : Woman dies under ‘mysterious circumstances’ at in-laws house in Anantnag

 

He (Rouf) was rushed to nearby hospital where doctors declared him bought dead.

A police official said that a case has been registered into the incident.

ads

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

ads

You may like

Hot Videos
ads
In the news
ads